- Requests for Information
- Browsing Information
- Surveys; and
- Any other purpose that you consent to in your interactions with us
To provide you with the goods, services and programs you have requested from us (together, the “Services”) and to communicate with you in respect of the Services (including, for example, invoicing, changes/enhancements and renewals);
To send you electronic communications, including emails about the Company, and its affiliated companies, communications applicable to your interactions with our Website, and about products, services, partners and affiliates when you attend an event, make a purchase, agree to rules or terms, or otherwise engage with us, including via our Website, to the extent the sending of such electronic communication is permissible under applicable law;
To use and share your information with our third-party survey partners to send you periodic surveys to help improve our services or offerings;
Unless you request otherwise, to provide you with Company-related marketing materials and information that may be of interest to you, including, for example, special offers, loyalty, membership rewards programs (or with a third party from which you may receive goods or services in connection with such a program), promotions and event news;
Unless you request otherwise, to provide you with marketing materials and information in respect of our corporate partners and/or sponsors, including, for example, special offers, promotions and event news; If you enter a contest or other promotion offered by the Company, to administer the contest or promotion, in accordance with its rules and applicable laws;
To satisfy other reasonable, legitimate business interests (such as collecting outstanding debts);
and Otherwise with permission from you.
3. Other Information Collected and Shared Within Our Services. Cookies, etc. We use and permit automatic methods such as cookies (small amounts of data including a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application by the Website and stored on your computer's/device's memory), web beacons/tags (technology used to track activity) or similar technologies, alone or in combination with Personal Information you choose to provide us. Examples of the information we collect and analyze using such methods may include: personal information as authorized by you, the Internet protocol address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet; email address; login name and password; operating system type, version and computer or device platform; purchase history. We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from a page. We use and may allow third parties, such as those who provide services associated with our Services, to place cookies and store your preferences and other information to improve, deliver and customize our Service content offerings.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information. The Company will disclose your Personal Information to third parties and/or affiliates:
Where you have specifically given us your consent to disclose your Personal Information for a specified purpose;
Who are acting on our behalf as agents, suppliers or service providers, and solely to enable us to provide you with the goods, services, programs, contests, promotions and information that you have requested or otherwise consented to or to improve upon the foregoing. These entities act on behalf of the Company in these circumstances and are required to maintain the confidentiality of all such Personal Information;
With affiliated companies, for purposes of informing you of events and opportunities and to develop and customize products or services to better meet your needs and preferences and to offer you products and services;
As part of a corporate reorganization, merger, sale or amalgamation with another entity, or a sale of all of substantially all of the Company's assets. Personal Information will be among the business assets transferred in these circumstances; and To respond to valid subpoena or discovery request, investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of any Company policies, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Aggregated Demographic Information. We may share aggregated demographic information with third parties. This information is not linked to Personal Information that can identify you or another individual person.
Retention of Personal Information. If you make a purchase using a credit card, we (or our designed payment card processing agent) will retain your credit card information for a length of time reasonably necessary to process a refund.
6. Electronic Communications and www.wrigleyfieldevents.com. We will communicate with you by way of email and other forms of electronic communication only if you have consented to us doing so or if such electronic communications otherwise comply with applicable United States anti-spam laws.
Users of the Website have the ability to unsubscribe from email communications via the link featured at the bottom of each Wrigley Field Events email. Please note: users are not able to unsubscribe from system messages, receipts, product updates and service announcements, which contain important information about service notices and responsibilities.
7. Other Information. No Spyware or Adware. We do not install any spyware or adware in connection with our Services, or distribute any commercial message, or authorize any third party to distribute any commercial message, by means of spyware or adware. "Spyware" or "adware" is any software which has been downloaded to or installed on an Internet user's computer or device, without the user's actual consent, and facilitates the distribution of any commercial message to the user. If you feel you may have spyware from another company installed on your machine, there are various anti-spyware/adware software applications available on the Internet to identify if this has occurred.
Our Security Practices. The account information associated with any of our Services is password protected for your privacy and security. You choose your password for any of our Services so the strength of that password is determined by you. We recommend that you choose a unique password and not share your password with anyone else. In certain areas, we use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
Special Rules For Children. Federal law does not permit us to knowingly collect personal information from a child under the age of thirteen without the consent of that child's parent or guardian. We do not target our Website or our Services, products or merchandise for sale on our Website to children, and our Website does not seek to collect contact information from children under the age of 13. However, should we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, the Company will take the necessary steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Last Updated and Effective Date: June 9, 2023